70 ST. PATRICK’S CONDO
- A Freehold Low Rise 5-Storey High Condo Development by UOL Group
- Located at 70 St Patrick’s Road, Marine Parade in District 15
- TOP Date : 31st December 2017
A GLIMPSE OF 70 ST PATRICK’S
70 St Patrick’s sits in the Katong Districk, and from the trunk of East Coast Road seaward to East Coast Parkway, small, quaint one-way streets run up and down, housing along them a colourful mix of heritage shops, cafes, and even whole art enclaves.
Close to the sea, this neighbourhood was where the early local Peranakan community had settled to build homes. Today, home museums and boutiques such as The Intan and Rumah Bebe still hold on to the last vestiges of this unique culture. At other places, the past gives way to the new. The Goodman Arts Centre has found a perfect dwelling place on a beautiful old campus site. New neighbours, like comfort-food cafe The Garden Slug and bike store Cannasia, have also come into heritage district and added their characters.
- Private Enclave with low-rise private and landed properties.
Connectivity – MRT & Public Transport
- Newly announced Thomson East Coast Line will link the East Coast of Singapore to other parts of the island in 2024. Public buses like 36 and 196e will be able to bring you into the city within a short time.
- Seamless and instant connectivity to all parts of the island via ECP, linking you to the KPE and MCE, reaching all other parts of Singapore. 15 minutes drive to the CDB and 10 minutes drive to Changi Airport through ECP.
- Primary School – Tao Nan School (1Km), CHIJ Katong Primary (1Km), Ngee Ann Primary School (1Km), Haig Girls School (1Km), Tanjong Katong Primary (2Km) Secondary Schools – Victoria Secondary School, Tanjong Katong Girls School, Tanjong Katong Secondary School, Chung Cheng High School Main, Dunman High
- Junior Colleges – Victoria JC, Temasek JC
- Less than 1Km away from the relaxing shores of East Coast Park. Jog cycle, rollerblade, sea sports are a stone’s throw away. With famous seafood restaurants lined up for you to choose and indulge in. (Long Beach Seafood Restaurant, Jumbo Seafood, No Signboard Seafood).
Food and Dining
- Wide array of dining options – Siglap, East Coast Seafood Centre, Katong, Joo Chiat, Big Splash offering an endless selection of cuisines. Quaint and idyllic restaurants and cafes along East Coast Road for you to dine and unwind. (Fat Boy’s, Astons, Udders, Ice Cream Chef).
- Parkway Parade and 112 Katong shopping centers nearby to meet your shopping and entertainment needs. (Isetan, Marks & Spencer, Uniqio, Din Tai Fung, Crystal Jade Kitchen, Golden Village Katong).
- Marine Parade Library/Community Centre and many other amenities such as Marine Parade Neighbourhood Police Post and Fire Post located less than 500m away. Parkway East Hospital only 1 Km away.
- Rare freehold development with MRT in the prestigious District 15, surrounded by private and landed housing.
- Excusivity 186 units.
- Regular site with irregular architecture creates pockets of space, landscaping and facilities in front of units.
- Through-ventilation for most units, with units facing pool(s)/water features.
- Dual Balconies, Functional and versatile study rooms.
Location Map of 70 St Patrick’s
Floor Plan of 70 St Patrick’s
FLOOR PLAN :
- 70 St Patrick’s 2 Bedroom
- 70 St Patrick’s 2 Bedroom Premium
- 70 St Patrick’s 2 Bedroom Penthouse
- 70 St Patrick’s 3 Bedroom
- 70 St Patrick’s 3 Bedroom Premium
- 70 St Patrick’s 3 Bedroom Premium + Study
- 70 St Patrick’s 3 Bedroom Penthouse
- 70 St Patrick’s 4 Bedroom Dual Key
- 70 St Patrick’s 4 Bedroom Penthouse
> To request for specific floor plans, please complete the form below. We will furnish you shortly.
Note : The information stated herein is correct as at the time of upload.